Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cooking for one: Baked egg with onion and cheese

 It's  fun to cooking the way you want, as I always say that my kitchen is my playground, haha.


Simple and easy dish for yourself, (or you can share it with someone) is  relaxing too. I started to feel more comfortable about cooking than before. Why we have to worry, when all we want is happiness both in making and eating it^^. 
For me I love to cook easy and non-complicated dishes, and most of them are quick too. I cook with microwave a lot, there are some dishes that work well with the microwave (and some are not, ^^"). Most people use the microwave for reheating only, but you can really cook in it!
This time, "Baked egg with onion and cheese", you can choose any method that you like to cook it, if your microwave has combination function, I suggest, trying it, you can save a lot of time. If you have microwave but it's a simple one, you still can save time by baking it in the toaster oven until the top is brown and put in the microwave for 2-3 minutes (600w) to set the egg. If you don't have microwave at all,  you can bake it in the oven at 200°C  for 20 minutes.  There are many different ways to cook this dish, but you can be sure that with any method you still have delicious dish and happy time making it.

Baked egg with onion and cheese 
Serve 1 as main dish or 2 with cooked rice

 2 ................................ Eggs
2tbsp .......................... Mayonnaise
100ml ......................... Milk
1tbsp .......................... Grated Parmesan cheese
.................................... Salt and pepper
1tbsp ........................... Vegetable oil (I use rice barn)
1 .................................. Onion, sliced
.................................... Grated Mozzarella cheese, for sprinkle on top


 Put sliced onion into a microwavable bowl with oil, cover with plastic warp, and heat in a microwave for 4 minutes or until soften.
Pour into a baking dish.
 Mix eggs, milk, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese together, and season with salt and pepper.
Pour into the baking dish, and sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese on top.

I use my LG SolarDom, by choosing Speed combi function (Co-1, grill with microwave power), 360w and heat for 6 minutes.
Serve warm. 
Cooking for one: Baked egg with onion and cheese 

3 comments:

  1. ivy sew http://simplybeautifulhealthyliving.blogspot.comAugust 11, 2013 at 7:45 PM

    I think I can just eat it on its own :) very yummy......

    ReplyDelete
  2. where does the egg mix in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for your comment, I forgot to type, you mix everything together in step 2.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...